Staff > Global Learning Adviser
If you require a personal appointment with a Global Learning Adviser, please click the button above. Appointments are 15 minutes in duration.
Please note: Appointments are not confirmed when booked. You may be asked to complete a questionnaire in preparation for the appointment so that the Global Learning Office can ascertain your needs. Details will be emailed to you in response to your appointment request.
Appointments should only be requested if your specific question(s) is/are not answered in any of the material provided on the Global Learning website. Before requesting your appointment, please review these links:
A schedule of information sessions can be found here. Information sessions are comprehensive, interactive and a great opportunity to ask questions and hear questions posed by other students. We highly recommend you attend an information session before applying for any overseas study program, and before requesting an individual appointment.
Information and advice about the exchange process including:
- selecting a destination and duration
- who to contact to arrange course credit
- estimating costs
can be found at our Exchange page.
- Specific information about exchange partners can be found on our institution pages (browse by region on the Exchange page, or search by other criteria).
- Information about funding options such as scholarships, loans and grants can be found on our Funding page.
- Our Frequently Asked Questions page covers a broad range of questions about exchange options and eligibility.
The Exchange Student Network is a University of Adelaide club run by students who have been on an overseas experience. If you are looking for information about what life is like studying overseas from a student's perspective, we encourage you to get in touch with them!
The Global Learning Office is not permitted to provide any advice regarding your overseas visa requirements. This is a legal requirement. Students must seek advice independently.